[-]
Tags
crashes in warzone call after minutes of duty crash 5

Call of Duty Warzone crashes after 5 minutes in
Im having issues with CoD warzone. Most of the time, the game crashes after 5 minutes in. My hardware is good enough to play the game, i tried almost all fixes for my problem, nothings working. The thing is, sometimes my game isnt crashing and im able to play it. Im basically not closing it then for the hole day just to go safe. Is there any fix for my problem?
Strange that it's working sometimes and not other times do you have a certain program open when it crashes make sure everything is close also is windows doing some updates in the background as this could cause the game to crash.

Was warzone working before the latest patch as it could just be an issue with the new patch.
(03-18-2020, 10:57 AM)Knxckii Wrote: Im having issues with CoD warzone. Most of the time, the game crashes after 5 minutes in. My hardware is good enough to play the game, i tried almost all fixes for my problem, nothings working. The thing is, sometimes my game isnt crashing and im able to play it. Im basically not closing it then for the hole day just to go safe. Is there any fix for my problem?

Make sure you are running call of duty as a admin otherwise you will get crashing problems.

Right click on the call of duty shortcut then go to compatibility and click run as admin.

Let us know if this works.