[-]
Tags
happening crysis remastered is

Crysis Remastered Is Happening!!
Well this is exciting Crysis is being remastered the real question is will anyone actually be able to run it if its anything like the original? Let's just hope they optimise Crysis remastered better!

Check out this link: https://www.ign.com/articles/crysis-rema...-pc-switch
I actually read about this today sounds like it could be good I believe it will be using ray tracing which will make that graphics even better!!

Just need to get myself a gtx 2080 ti I wish.
Sounds cool but seriously what's with all the remastered games lately.
(04-16-2020, 05:33 PM)Topman Wrote: I actually read about this today sounds like it could be good I believe it will be using ray tracing which will make that graphics even better!!

Just need to get myself a gtx 2080 ti I wish.

Yeah it will have ray tracing and high res textures you can watch the first trailer below it has no gameplay though.

Cant wait to actually see some gameplay but I'm worried about what pc specs the game will require.
Well it comes out this summer so wont be long for them to release the system specs needed but if you want to run Crysis remastered in 4K 60 fps with everything maxed out you will definitely need a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
(04-18-2020, 05:39 PM)Chris12 Wrote: Well it comes out this summer so wont be long for them to release the system specs needed but if you want to run Crysis remastered in 4K 60 fps with everything maxed out you will definitely need a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Be interesting to see how well it will perform on my 1660 super