[-]
Tags
to windows amp install msi afterburner your pc 10 how download

How To Download & Install MSI Afterburner To Your Windows 10 PC
How To Download & Install MSI Afterburner To Your Windows 10 PC | Monitor, Overclock & Maximize GPU

This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to download and install MSI Afterburner to your PC.

MSI Afterburner is a free graphics card overclocking utility, so you can monitor and maximize your GPU. There are many different settings you can adjust including fan profiles and video recording.

You can also install RivaTuner Statistics Server alongside MSI afterburner, which is optional but very handy to check you in game stats. It basically allows you to show your frames per second what your ram is doing and other specs in game. It displays it as a pretty cool overlay.

The MSI Afterburner offers overclocking tools for both AMD and NVIDIA and can enhance a large variety of graphics cards, supporting most brands.

****Top Tip****
IMPORTANT - As always, when it comes to overclocking be very careful and make sure you know what you are doing before making any adjustments, as if you do it wrong you could cause serious damage to you PC.

To download MSI Afterburner In Windows 10:

1. Click on this link: https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner > Scroll down to bottom of page and click on Download (Underneath MSI Afterburner) > Save file > Press OK when download finished

2. Open containing folder > Drag folder to desktop > Right click > Extract all > Extract > Open up the 4.6.2 folder > Run setup file > Press OK > Press next > Accept terms & conditions > Press next

3. Select if you would also like to install Rivatuner and choose options > Press next > Choose installation location > Press next > Press install > Press OK

4. Deselect Read Me if you want to > Press Finish > Deselect Read me again > Tick Launch MSI Afterburner > Press Finish

To set up Rivatuner:

1. After step 3 above press next > Accept terms & Conditions >Choose installation location > Press install

Check out the video tutorial below on How To Download & Install MSI Afterburner To Your Windows 10 PC if you are getting stuck:

wouldn't it worn out the graphics card it mught affect its perofrmance somehow i don't know but it might . If we  Download msi afterburner then we need to have NIVIDIA OR AMD graphics is that right? https://msiafterburner.net/
(05-29-2020, 01:25 PM)Syed Faiq Yazdani Wrote: wouldn't it worn out the graphics card it mught affect its perofrmance somehow i don't know but it might . If we  Download msi afterburner then we need to have NIVIDIA OR AMD graphics is that right? https://msiafterburner.net/

Msi afterburner won't wear out your graphics card the only way it will wear out your card is if you start to use the overclock settings normally if you only do a slight overclock it will only decrease the lifespan of your GPU slightly but if you were to max out your GPU on overclock settings then this would dramatically decrease the life of your GPU.

I believe msi afterburner will work with most GPUS including one that is built into your motherboard the only way you will know is by giving it ago but most people that use MSI afterburner are normally using either Nvidia or AMD