[-]
Tags
to in column 365? hidden excel how unhide office

How To Unhide Hidden Column In Excel Office 365?
I have hidden a  column in excel and cannot figure out how to unhide the column?

If I select the view Tab, unhide is greyed out.

Does anyone know how to unhide columns and would be handy to know how to unhide a row as well? Smile
(02-28-2020, 10:24 AM)Pacman000 Wrote: I have hidden a  column in excel and cannot figure out how to unhide the column?

If I select the view Tab, unhide is greyed out.

Does anyone know how to unhide columns and would be handy to know how to unhide a row as well? Smile

To unhide a column in excel you need to type in the column letter in the top left box (for example "A1" ) (The box will have the cell Letter & Number that you currently have selected)

Then go to Home and you will see "Cells" then click "Format" and go to "Hide & Unhide" then click "unhide column" you can also unhide the rows in this section by selecting unhide rows just make sure you change the box in top left to the row letter and number for example "A15"
I can't see 'Cells' on the Home Tab it seems to be missing, any ideas?
If you right click on the Ribbon then select "Customize the Ribbon" Then under "Choose commands from" Select "All Commands"

Now scroll down until you find "Format" and select it. Then on the right side panel make sure you have Home selected then click "New Group" now click "Add" and you should now see Format on your Home Tab now you can do the above.
That is perfect, it worked thank you Smile