Windows 10 calculator is stuck with a loading bar??
Animal_90 Offline
My Windows 10 calculator is stuck with a loading bar?

I assume this means its downloading or installing, but it will not let me open the calculator and it's now been like this for a few days.

I thought I would wait and see if it would just fix itself but it has not.

Hoping for some ideas please? Smile

Forgot to say that I have checked for the latest Windows 10 updates, and they are installed.

Iif someone can please help me as its annoying having to keep using the calculator on my web browser instead of the built-in calculator!

Wiz Offline
Hi Smile

Yes it sounds like for some strange reason your calculator has got stuck installing or downloading a new update.

Can you open the Microsoft store and check the Windows calculator is under Downloads and see if you can click update as this may be your problem?

Animal_90 Offline
No, its not under Downloads and updates :/ very strange

Wiz Offline
That is a little odd. It sounds like your calculator has corrupted for some unknown reason, could have been an update on the calculator that has caused this.

If you right-click your calculator then click uninstal,l once it has removed go onto the Windows store and search "Windows Calculator" then click Get and this will reinstall the Windows Calculator back to your system and hopefully fix the problem Smile