Make Your Outriders Party Open To Everyone Or Closed To Play On Your Own
By default, your Outriders game privacy will be set to Closed. This will mean that you are playing on your own and other players will not be able to join your game on both PC and consoles.
If you have your game privacy in Outriders set to closed then it will be like you are playing as a singleplayer, and others will not be able to help you progress through the campaign.
If you don’t want to play alone as a singleplayer in Outriders and want other players to be able to join your game, then you have two options. You can either allow only your friends to be able to join your game, or you can make your party game open so anyone will be able to join your game. That way you can have help to progress through the wonderful world of Outriders.
These settings can be changed in Outriders on PC, Xbox and Playstation.
How To Change Outriders Game Privacy Settings:
1. First of all you need to launch Outriders on the device you would like to change the setting on.
2. Once you are on the main screen lobby in Outriders you will now notice in the bottom left-hand corner “Game Privacy” and by default will be on Closed > Change the game privacy to your chosen setting (it will tell you what button to press on console or PC to change the setting) :
- If you would like to play Outriders alone as a singleplayer then change the Privacy setting to “Closed“
- If you would like to play Outriders with friends only change the Privacy setting to “Friends Only“
- If you would like to play Outriders with anyone then change the Privacy setting to “Open“
That is how easy it is to change the party game privacy settings in Outriders. You can now crack on and play on your own or with friends, or even meet new people in your adventure.