How To Show/Hide The Cortana Button On Windows 10 Taskbar
Have A Voice Assistant On Your Taskbar!
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to show or hide the Cortana button on your PC or laptop taskbar.
If you don’t use the voice assistant that’s built into Windows 10 known as Cortana, then you might want to remove/hide the Cortana button that is hogging a little space on your taskbar.
If you change your mind and want it back again then you can easily do so.
To hide Cortana:
1. Right-click on your taskbar > Click Show Cortana button so that it is unticked (you will now notice that Cortana has been removed from your taskbar)
To show Cortana:
2. Right-click on your taskbar > Click Show Cortana button so that it is ticked (you will now notice that Cortana has been added to your taskbar)
Check out our latest posts:
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War FIX Cannot Connect To Online Services On PC
- How To Pause Windows 10 Updates For Over A Month
- How To Automatically Hide Your Taskbar On Your Windows 10 PC
- How To Change Position Of Your Windows 10 Taskbar PC
- How To Change The Size Of Your Taskbar Icons To Small In Windows 10