How To Play 2 Player Co-Op In NEW Bowsers Fury On The Switch
Play 2 Player Local Co-Op With Friends & Family!
It’s hard to believe that Mario Odyssey came out in 2017, and it only feels like yesterday I was having fun smashing out the levels on that game!
The great news is that we now have Bowsers Fury to play on the Switch, which is very similar in many ways.
The fantastic thing with the new Bowsers Fury is that you can play 2 player local Co-Op so that a friend or family member can help you along with the levels, especially if you are finding them difficult to complete alone.
Similar to Mario Oddysey where your second player took control of Mario’s hat to help you out, in Bowsers Fury your second player will take control of Bowser Junior, which is pretty cool. So grab two Joy-Cons and give Bowsers Fury a try!
To Play 2 Player Co-Op In Bowsers Fury on the Switch:
1. Load up Super Mario 3D World on your Switch > Get your first Joy-Con and position it so that the SL and SR buttons are on the top of the controller > Press the two buttons SL & SR (your controller should now be connected to your Switch)
2. Do the same as step one with your second Joy-con controller
3. Get your player one Joy-con (one green light will be showing on the Joy-Con) and press X to ready up and continue
4. Click on Bowsers Fury > Select either New Game or Resume (if you select New Game you will need to complete a short intro before your second player can join)
5. Grab both Joy-cons and press the back triggers on both (L button and R button) > Press A to continue
6. Press the + button on your Joy-Con controller to bring up the menu > Select Two-Player mode (using the other controller) > Press A to continue
7. Get your first Joy-Con and position it so that the SL and SR buttons are on the top of the controller > Press the two buttons SL & SR (your controller should now connect to the game)
8. Do the same as the above method with your second Joy-con controller
9. Press X on the first Joy-Con to join in the game as 2 player local Co-Op
You can now play Bowsers Fury with help from Bowser Junior, on your Switch!
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Play 2 Player Co-Op In NEW Bowsers Fury On The Switch if you are getting stuck: