How To Play 2 Player Co-Op In NEW Super Mario 3D World On The Switch
Play 2 Player Local Co-Op With Friends & Family!
Super Mario 3D World is an extremely fun game to play, and it is probably one of our most favourite games on the Nintendo switch.
It has many levels offering a variety of different challenges, but the one thing that makes this game extremely brilliant is the fact you can play local Co-Op with your friends and family.
This means you can grab a Joy-Con each and work together to complete each level, and at the end of each level you get to see just how many points you have both earned.
To Play Local 2 Player Co-Op In Super Mario 3D World On The Switch:
1. Load up Super Mario 3D World on your Switch > Get your first Joy-Con and position it so that the SL and SR buttons are on the top of the controller > Press the two buttons SL & SR (your controller should now be connected to your Switch)
2. Do the same method above with your second Joy-con controller
3. Grab the Joy-con that is player one (one green light will be showing on the Joy-Con) and press X to ready up and continue
4. Click on Super Mario 3D World > Select either New Game or Resume
5. On the first controller press the SL and SR buttons to connect to the game > Scroll through to choose a character
6. Do the same method as above with the second Joy-Con > Once happy with your character selections press X to accept on each controller and it will load into the game
You can now both play local 2 player with your chosen characters in Super Mario 3D World and enjoy the fun levels.
You may be able to unlock more playable characters as you play the game
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Play 2 Player Co-Op In NEW Super Mario 3D World if you are getting stuck: