Call Of Duty Vanguard Open Beta PlayStation Connection Failed Servers Offline
COD Vanguard Open Beta Servers Connection Failed Message
If you have downloaded COD Vanguard Open Beta on your PS4 or PS5 and are trying to launch into Call Of Duty Vanguard Open Beta, you may have come across a message that says “Connection failed Thanks for downloading the Call of Duty Vanguard Private Beta [Reason: DUHOK – PRESIDIO]“.
The reason you are getting this error message when trying to launch Call Of Duty Vanguard Open Beta is simply that the servers are currently not live and won’t open until 18:00 PM UK time on the 16th September 2021 for PlayStation! The message will display the time of when the Vanguard Open Beta servers will open.
You will only be able to play the Open Beta for a limited time until the Open Beta ends, so make sure you download it ASAP!
The servers are now live but If you are still having issues with Call Of Duty Vanguard Open Beta just ensure:
- Your console is connected to the internet (Run an internet connection test)
- Ensure your PlayStation is up to date
- Ensure your internet provider is not having any known issues
- Power down your console completely then power it back on
- If you are using Wi-Fi try using cable
More information about Vanguard Open Beta can be found here.
Check out how to download it on your PS5 here.