How to get Minecraft for free on PS4? Exploring the pixelated realms of Minecraft is of course extremely and something that has captured the hearts of gamers around the world.
If you’re curious about playing this fantastic game on your PlayStation and get into the blocky landscapes of creativity and adventure, you’ll be pleased to know that you can get a free version of Minecraft on the PlayStation 4.
So if you’re looking to get Minecraft for free on your PS4, below are the steps to do so.
Table Of Contents
How to get Minecraft for Free PS4
- Turn on your PlayStation: Make sure your PlayStation is turned on and connected to the internet, of course this is simple but I thought I would add it just in case.
- Open the PlayStation Store: From your PlayStation main menu, scroll to the PlayStation Store icon and select it to open it.
- Search for Minecraft: Once you’re in the PlayStation Store, use the search function to find “Minecraft“
- Locate the Demo Version: Next you need to look for the demo version of Minecraft. It should be labeled as such in the search results or the game’s details page, like the screenshot below.
- Download the Demo: Select the demo version of Minecraft and navigate to its details page. From there, you should see an option to download the demo. Click on it to start the download process.
- Install and Play: Once the Minecraft download is complete, the demo version of Minecraft will be installed on your PS4. You can now access and play it like any other game. Keep in mind that the demo version does have limitations on gameplay and content compared to the full game.
How To Get Minecraft For PS4 Free?
The only way you are going to be able to get a full free Minecraft for PS4 version, is either someone purchasing the game for you and gifting it to you.
So as I show in this guide download the demo version of Minecraft if you want to play for free with limits.
Being able to download the Minecraft demo for free on the PlayStation 4 provides an excellent opportunity for players to test the game. I hope you enjoyed this guide and are now playing Minecraft on your PS console.