How To Change The Theme Of Your Google Chrome Browser
Customise Google Chrome
If you regularly use Google Chrome as your web browser then you may want to customise it.
If you are bored of the default plain white background then you can easily change the layout and choose different coloured taskbars.
You can select a new theme from the Google Chrome collection to add to your browser to make it look how you want it to.
You can simply reset your Google Chrome web browser back to its default settings if you are not happy with any changes that you have made
To Change The Theme Of Your Google Chrome Browser
1. Open Google Chrome > Click on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner > Settings
2. Select the Appearance tab on the left > Scroll down and click on Themes
3. Select the theme you would like > Press ‘Add to Chrome’
Check out the video tutorial below on How To Change The Theme Of Your Google Chrome Browser if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- How To Choose A Picture To Show On A Folder Icon In Windows 10
- FIX Call Of Duty Cold War Outbreak Texture & Graphics Issues On PC
- How To Enable HDR In Windows 10 If Your Display Supports It
- Boost & Optimise Call Of Duty Warzone Season 2 On PC | Increase FPS & Performance
- Ultimate Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies & Outbreak PC FIX Guide 2021