Forza Horizon 4 Stuck On Loading Screen
Forza Horizon 4 is a huge game with an open world that allows you to drive around in hundreds of different cars.
This can make the game take a while to load, especially if you are on an Xbox One.
However, sometimes Forza Horizon 4 can just get stuck on the loading screen and not load into the game.
Below are a couple of methods which should hopefully help you fix the problem.
How To FIX Forza Horizon 4 Getting Stuck On Loading Screen:
1. Make sure Forza Horizon 4 is up to date and you also have the latest console update installed:
- To check your Xbox is up to date: Press the Xbox button on your controller > Select Profile and System and open Settings
- Select System > Updates and downloads > Update console
- If up to date the option will be grayed out. If you see an update console option then click to update your Xbox
2. Restart your Xbox – As simple as it sounds this can work wonders and resolve a lot of issues
3. Unplug your Xbox for 10 seconds – If restarting your Xbox didn’t do the job, then turning it off and unplugging the power cord for 10seconds will give the Xbox a proper shutdown. Once the 10 seconds are up try launching Forza Horizon 4 again
4. Disconnect the Xbox from the internet – Reconnect and try launching Forza Horizon 4
5. Clear the Xbox system cache – Sometimes the system cache can be the cause of a few issues on the Xbox so by clearing this might resolve the issue why Forza Horizon 4 is getting stuck on the loading screen
6. If you have another Xbox sign into your account then launch Forza Horizon 4 >Once it has launched then sign out and try launching the game again on the Xbox that it was having issues on
7. If you are still unable to get Forza Horizon 4 to work then unfortunately the last option is to delete the game then install the game back onto your Xbox
We hope the above methods helped resolve the issues you were having with Forza Horizon 4 not loading into a game.