How To Move Xbox One Games To External Storage Device
More Space For More Xbox Games!
This Xbox tutorial will show you how to move your Xbox One games to an external storage device.
With today’s games getting extremely large and requiring more disk space, it doesn’t take long to fill your Xbox One’s internal storage.
Lucky for us you can actually copy or move your games to an external storage device giving you more additional storage space.
This is great news at it means you can have a lot more games installed and ready to play on your Xbox One instead of having to make the hard decision of which game to uninstall each time you want to install another.
Only move one game at a time, that way if anything goes wrong it will only be with the one game
To move an Xbox One game to an external hard drive:
1. Plug your external drive into the USB port of your Xbox One
2. On your Xbox One home screen select ‘My games & apps’ > Press the menu button on your controller (3 lines) on the selected game you would like to copy or move > Manage game > Select your external storage > select ‘move or copy’ (now your Xbox One will begin to move your game to your external drive)
Check out our latest posts:
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War FIX Cannot Connect To Online Services On PC
- How To Pause Windows 10 Updates For Over A Month
- How To Automatically Hide Your Taskbar On Your Windows 10 PC
- How To Change Position Of Your Windows 10 Taskbar PC
- How To Change The Size Of Your Taskbar Icons To Small In Windows 10