FIX Pokemon Unite Issues On Nintendo Switch Console
In this post, we will be showing you a few things that you can do which will hopefully resolve Pokemon Unite not launching, crashing, or giving you errors when trying to play the game on your Nintendo Switch.
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.
Unlike Windows 10 there isn’t as much you can do to resolve a game not working on a Nintendo Switch console, but that’s not to say the below methods won’t fix Pokemon Unite on your Switch!
Pokemon Unite is a fairly new game, in fact it only came out a few weeks ago at the time of writing this post, so it’s very common for games to have their problems within the first couple of weeks of their release. So if the below methods don’t help you might have to unfortunately just wait until a new update is released for Pokemon Unite.
Fixing Pokemon Unite Crashes & Problems On Nintendo Switch:
1. Make sure your Nintendo Switch is up to date:
- On Home Screen Select “System Settings” > System > Select “System Update”
2. Check Pokemon Unite is up to date:
- On Home Screen hover over Pokemon Unite > Press “Plus button” for Options > Software Update > Now select “Via the Internet“
3. If you have Pokemon Unite installed on external storage move the game to your internal storage – This will ensure the issue is not being caused by your external storage as it could be faulty
4. If you are able to launch Pokemon Unite Reset the Settings to default:
- In the game Press “X button” for the menu > Settings > Select “System Settings” > Now Press “Y button” to reset all settings to default
5. Reinstall Pokemon Unite – If one of the game files has become corrupted this will cause the game to not run correctly so uninstall the game and install it again
6. Ensure you are connected to the internet – Pokemon Unite requires an internet connection and you will not be able to play the game without one
There you have it that’s how you can fix problems with Pokemon Unite crashing, not launching, or giving you errors when you are trying to play it on your Switch.
If you are still unable to play Pokemon Unite then you will have to either wait until a new update is released for the game which will hopefully fix the problem for you, or you could always try resetting your Nintendo Switch. If you have just tried out the latest Pokemon Legends Arceus and are getting the same issues, then check out this guide here.