6 Different Ways To Open Command Prompt In Windows 10 PC Tutorial
Ways To Open CMD Quickly & Easily
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you six different ways to open Command Prompt on your PC or laptop.
Command Prompt, otherwise known as CMD is a command line app in Windows operating systems.
If you want to access CMD quickly and easily and only know one way to open it, then read this tutorial to find out more.
To open Command Prompt in Windows 10:
1. Type in CMD in Windows 10 search bar (Bottom left-hand corner of the screen) > Click on Command Prompt
2. Open File Explorer > Type in CMD in the address bar > Press Enter
3. Open Windows start menu (Click on icon in bottom left-hand corner of screen) > Scroll down menu until you find ‘Windows System’ > Click on drop down arrow to expand > Click on Command Prompt
4. Type in run in Windows 10 search bar (bottom left-hand corner of the screen) > Press enter or click OK > Type CMD into ‘run’ search bar > Press enter
5. Right Click on Taskbar > Task Manager > Click on ‘File’ (Top left) > Click on ‘Run new task’ > Type in CMD > Press enter or click OK
6. Open Internet Explorer > Type the following into the address bar: C:/Windows/System32/cmd.exe > Press enter > Click run > Click run again
Check out this video tutorial on 6 Ways To Open Command Prompt In Windows 10 if you are getting stuck:
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War FIX Cannot Connect To Online Services On PC
- How To Pause Windows 10 Updates For Over A Month
- How To Automatically Hide Your Taskbar On Your Windows 10 PC
- How To Change Position Of Your Windows 10 Taskbar PC
- How To Change The Size Of Your Taskbar Icons To Small In Windows 10