How To Change Your Power Plan To Power Saver In Windows 10 PC Tutorial
Save Energy & Increase Laptop Battery Life
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to change your power plan on your Windows 10 PC or laptop to Power Saver mode.
Power Saver mode saves energy by reducing your computers performance where possible, such as dimming the brightness.
By default, Windows 10 sets all PCs to a ‘balanced mode’ power plan, but if you want to change it to a plan that may increase your laptops battery life or even save you energy and power, and possibly reduce electricity costs then changing it to Power Saver can help you.
To change your Windows 10 power plan to power saver:
1. Right-click on the Windows 10 start menu icon (Bottom left-hand corner of the screen) > Power Options
2. Click on additional power settings
3. Click on Power Saver to select that power plan and your PC will now be on power saver mode.
- You can also adjust some power saver sleep and display settings by clicking on ‘change plan settings’
- If you cannot see Power Saver then click on the drop down arrow next to ‘Show additional plans’ to expand
Check out this video tutorial on How To Change Your Power Plan In Windows 10 To Power Saver if you are getting stuck: