Simple Trick That Could Improve Your Windows 10 PC Or Laptops Performance
How To Disable SysMain In Windows 10
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you a simple and easy trick which may help improve the performance of your PC or laptop.
By disabling a simple service called SysMain on your Windows 10 PC this can really help the performance of your PC as this service can be running at a high percentage of your disk usage.
Disabling SysMain service is a bit of a trial as it could help boost the speed of your PC or laptop or could make it slower as the SysMain is supposed to help with the launching of programs in Windows.
Please remember that this trick will not work for everyone’s PC and might not increase your performance at all, but you can easily enable the SysMain service again which we show you in this tutorial.
To disable SysMain service:
1. Open the Windows 10 start menu (Bottom Left-hand corner of the screen)
2. Search ‘services’ > Open Services
3. Locate SysMain in the Services list > Double-click on SysMain
4. Click ‘Stop’ Under ‘Service Status’ > Change startup type to “Disabled” (Click on little drop down menu) > Press Apply > Press OK
Check out this video tutorial on Simple Trick That Could Improve Your Windows 10 PC Or Laptops Performance if you are getting stuck:
- How To Choose A Picture To Show On A Folder Icon In Windows 10
- FIX Call Of Duty Cold War Outbreak Texture & Graphics Issues On PC
- How To Enable HDR In Windows 10 If Your Display Supports It
- Boost & Optimise Call Of Duty Warzone Season 2 On PC | Increase FPS & Performance
- Ultimate Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies & Outbreak PC FIX Guide 2021