Simple Trick That Could Improve Your Windows 10 PC Or Laptops Performance
How To Disable SysMain In Windows 10
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you a simple and easy trick which may help improve the performance of your PC or laptop.
By disabling a simple service called SysMain on your Windows 10 PC this can really help the performance of your PC as this service can be running at a high percentage of your disk usage.
Disabling SysMain service is a bit of a trial as it could help boost the speed of your PC or laptop or could make it slower as the SysMain is supposed to help with the launching of programs in Windows.
Please remember that this trick will not work for everyone’s PC and might not increase your performance at all, but you can easily enable the SysMain service again which we show you in this tutorial.
To disable SysMain service:
1. Open the Windows 10 start menu (Bottom Left-hand corner of the screen)
2. Search ‘services’ > Open Services
3. Locate SysMain in the Services list > Double-click on SysMain
4. Click ‘Stop’ Under ‘Service Status’ > Change startup type to “Disabled” (Click on little drop down menu) > Press Apply > Press OK
Check out this video tutorial on Simple Trick That Could Improve Your Windows 10 PC Or Laptops Performance if you are getting stuck:
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War FIX Cannot Connect To Online Services On PC
- How To Pause Windows 10 Updates For Over A Month
- How To Automatically Hide Your Taskbar On Your Windows 10 PC
- How To Change Position Of Your Windows 10 Taskbar PC
- How To Change The Size Of Your Taskbar Icons To Small In Windows 10