Check If You Have The 64-Bit Or 32-Bit Version Of Windows 10 Running On Your PC Or Laptop
Check Which Version To Download Correct Versions Of Software!
It is very handy to know which version of Windows 10 you are running on your PC or laptop, whether it’s 32-Bit or 64-Bit.
When you download certain software it may ask you which version you are running and give you two different downloads, one for 64 bit and one for 32 bit, so if you already have this information to hand then it will save you time and also ensure you are downloading the correct software.
You may also need to know this information when you install device drivers on your system, and it’s also helpful to know what your processor is capable of, depending on which version of Windows 10 you are running.
To check which version of Windows 10 you are running:
There are a couple of ways you can find out this information:
- The first way is to right-click on the Windows 10 start menu icon > Click on System > Make sure the About tab is selected > You will see your Windows version under Device specifications (next to System type)
- The second way is to Open your Windows 10 start menu > Type in dxdiag and press enter > Select the System tab and your version of Windows will be listed next to Operating system
Check out this video tutorial below on Check If You Have The 64-Bit Or 32-Bit Version Of Windows 10 Running On Your PC Or Laptop if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- How To Choose A Picture To Show On A Folder Icon In Windows 10
- FIX Call Of Duty Cold War Outbreak Texture & Graphics Issues On PC
- How To Enable HDR In Windows 10 If Your Display Supports It
- Boost & Optimise Call Of Duty Warzone Season 2 On PC | Increase FPS & Performance
- Ultimate Call Of Duty Cold War Zombies & Outbreak PC FIX Guide 2021