Check Which WDDM Version You Have On Your Windows 10 PC Or Laptop
Check Windows Display Driver Model version
WDDM is also known as the Windows Display Driver Model, which is aimed at getting you graphics stability and better graphics performance.
To make sure that you have the latest WDDM on your PC or laptop then you need to make sure that you have the latest Windows 10 updates and the latest video drivers on your system.
To check your version of WDDM:
1. Open Windows 10 start menu > Type in dxdiag > Click on Run Command
2. Click on the Display tab > Your version of WDDM on your PC or laptop will be on the right-hand side under ‘Drivers’
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Check Which Version Of WDDM You Have On Your PC Or Laptop In Windows 10 if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- How To Download A File From A Website When The Link Or Button Is Not Working
- FREE Remote Desktop Built Into Windows 10
- Check If You Have The 64-Bit Or 32-Bit Version Of Windows 10 Running On Your PC Or Laptop
- FIX Epic Games Launcher Errors Not Loading & Crashing On PC
- How To Install The Latest Intel Graphics Drivers For Your PC or Laptop