How To Resolve MSI Afterburner Won’t Download From The Website
Download MSI Afterburner From The New Website!
If you are struggling to download MSI Afterburner due to them recently changing their website to a new site, then luckily there is an easy way of downloading MSI Afterburner which does not involve downloading it from a third-party website.
By using this trick you don’t have to worry as you can still download it from the MSI Afterburner website so that you can easily install it to your Windows 10 PC or laptop.
In the example below we will be using the Firefox web browser but the method below will still work in other web browsers.
By using this download workaround you can resolve the issue with MSI Afterburner not downloading.
To download MSI Afterburner:
1. The first thing you need to do is head on over to MSI Afterburner download page here
2. You now need to right-click on the webpage and select ‘View Page Source’
3. Now you have the page source up we you need to press Ctrl + F and find “.zip“
4. Once you have found the download link you now need to highlight the section from “HTTP to .zip” and then right-click and copy
5. You now need to open a new tab and paste the URL you just copied (you will then get a pop up to download MSI afterburner) > Press save file
6. Once you have downloaded MSI Afterburner you can then extract the folder onto your desktop and run the setup file
7. Follow the on-screen steps (you will also be given the option to install RivaTuner Statistics Server so deselect if you don’t want it)
Once you have finished the steps MSI Afterburner should be installed on your system
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Resolve MSI Afterburner Won’t Download From The Website if you are getting stuck: