How To Connect PlayStation 5 To Windows 10 PC or Laptop
Play Your PlayStation 5 Games On your Computer
In this post, we will be taking a look at how you can remote play your PlayStation 5 to your Windows 10 PC or Laptop. This will mean that you will be able to play the games that you have installed on your Windows 10 computer by streaming the games from your PS5.
Your PlayStation 5 will need to be connected to the internet in order to be able to use the remote play. This is a great way to get away from the sofa and still be able to play your PS5 at your computer desk and the PS Remote Play Program actually works extremely well.
How To Setup PlayStation 5 Remote Play In Windows 10:
1. First you need to go here and download PS Remote Play
2. Once downloaded you now need to run the setup file and follow the on screen setup instructions
3. Once Remote Play has finished installing press Finish and go ahead and launch the program
4. You will now need to sign in to the Remote Play program using your PlayStation Network Account (The same account that you are signed in to on your PS5)
5. Now turn on your PlayStation 5 and make sure you have Remote Play enabled on your PS5 by going to Settings > System > Remote Play and turn ON “Enable Remote Play“
6. On the Remote Play App on your PC go ahead and click on the PS5 icon
7. Remote Play will now begin to connect to your PlayStation 5
8. You will now be connected and able to play your PS5 games on your computer
So that’s how easy it is to be able to connect your PlayStation 5 to your Windows 10 computer, allowing you to remote play your PS5 games. It’s nice having the freedom to be able to switch from a sofa to a computer chair and still be able to resume play your game without having to move the PS5.
Check out the video tutorial below on How To Remove The Weather Forecast On Windows 10 Taskbar But Try This Before You Do if you are getting stuck: