Install Roblox On Windows 10 PC Or Laptop
Roblox is a great game and the good thing is it’s completely free to download and play on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
If you are unsure what Roblox is, it basically allows you to play hundreds of different games that other players have created. And if you’re feeling up for the challenge you can also create your very own little game within Roblox for others to enjoy.
Below we will be taking a look at how you can install Roblox through the Microsoft Store in Windows 10. But before you can do any with Roblox you will also need a Roblox account to be able to play the game.
If you want to install the web browser version of Roblox then check this post out here.
How To Download & Install Roblox:
1. Firstly, if you don’t already have an account then click on the following link to create a Roblox account here
2. Now that you have an account go ahead and open the Windows 10 start menu and search “Store” > Open the Microsoft Store
3. In the right-hand corner click on Search and type “Roblox” > Then click on Roblox
4. Now click the Get button > Click Install and Roblox will begin to download and install
5. Once the install has finished you will then be able to launch Roblox and sign in to your account and play the game
That’s how you install Roblox in Windows 10 from the Microsoft store. So jump on in to a game and have fun!