Boost Performance Of Call Of Duty Warzone On PC
If you want to give your Call of Duty Warzone Season Three game a little boost in performance, or perhaps you are having issues with the game not launching correctly, then changing the priority of the game can help.
It does not require any third party software and you can do it within Windows 10 very easily.
You will need to change the priority of Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 every time you launch the game on your PC or laptop.
By changing Warzone to high priority, you will be allowing it to have priority over your other software that is running.
Change Warzone Season Three Priority:
1. Launch Call Of Duty Warzone on your PC
2. Once Warzone Season 3 is open you now need to alt+tab to your Windows 10 desktop
3. You now need to right-click the taskbar then click Task Manager (Or press Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
4. Select the Processes tab and under Apps find “Warzone” (Or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare) > Then right-click and click “Go to details“
5. Right Click Warzone again and this time go to “Set priority” then click “High“
Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 will now be running at high priority.