Warzone Season 3 Blurry Graphics Colour Changing When Entering & Exiting Buildings
Now Call Of Duty Warzone Season 3 has just been released you might now be facing some new issues within the game.
In this post, we will be taking a look at resolving the following graphical issues in Warzone; Before you enter a building the inside almost looks slightly blurry, before you go to walk out the door to exit a building you can’t see too far into the distance as everything looks disorientated and blurry, and when you do leave or enter a building in Warzone Season three the screen flickers and changes colour (almost like a filter has been applied or removed).
It can be very annoying when you are trying to check your surroundings before leaving a building in Warzone Season three and you can’t see the enemies, then as soon as you exit it’s too late and you’re under fire.
Just keep in mind that Warzone is supposed to have an effect that shows you have been inside a building then exiting the buildings, just like real life. However, hopefully, one of the below methods will help make the game more bearable for you to play.
Fix Warzone Season 3 Blurry Graphics:
1. Check to make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date – This is very important to do to avoid any graphical issues with Call Of Duty Warzone. Not to mention, having the latest video drivers could also improve your FPS in Warzone (Helpful links for graphics card drivers below)
2. Turn HDR OFF within Windows and on your monitor – This can change the colouring within Warzone which sometimes can give a blurry effect in-game:
- Right-click on your desktop > Click on Display Settings > Toggle HDR to OFF (If you don’t see this option then your monitor or GPU does not support HDR)
For the following steps you need to launch Call Of Duty Warzone on your PC or laptop > Click on Options (In the bottom left-hand corner) > Click on the Graphics tab along the top and change the following settings:
3. Turn OFF Depth of field – This setting will make the surrounding edges of your screen blurry (Especially when aiming down the sights of your weapon)
4. Turn OFF DLSS – If your graphics card supports NVIDIA DLSS and you have this option enabled then try turning it off, as this could also be a cause of the blurry issues you may be facing (Unfortunately turning DLSS Off can reduce your FPS)
5. Turn OFF World Motion Blur – This makes moving objects appear blurry so by turning it off you hopefully will have clearer gameplay
6. Turn OFF Weapon Motion Blur – This makes the weapon have a blur effect while you are moving, aiming down the sights and firing your weapon
- You can download latest AMD Graphics drivers from here
- How to install latest intel drivers
- How to install latest NVIDIA drivers