How To Remove COD Warzone From PC Or Laptop
In this post, we will be taking a look at how you can completely uninstall Warzone from your Windows 10 PC or laptop.
Don’t worry if you have other games installed in the Battle.net app, this will not remove them as we are not going to be uninstalling the Battle.net app just the Warzone game.
We have listed the steps below for removing Warzone.
How To Remove Warzone From Windows 10 Computer:
1. Right-click the Windows start menu icon > Click “Settings” > Now open “Apps“
2. In the search box that says “Search this list” type “Call Of Duty Warzone“
3. Now select Call Of Duty Warzone and click the “Uninstall” button
4. Press Uninstall again and follow any on screen instructions
1. Open Battle.net app
2. Click the “Warzone” tab > Click the settings cog next to the play button > Now “Uninstall“
There you have it that is how easy it is to remove Warzone from your Windows 10 PC or Laptop. If you do decide you want to install Warzone again check out this post here.
If you do want to uninstall the Battle.net app check out this post.