Outriders Keeps Disconnecting Or Won`t Let You Sign In
With Outriders only coming out yesterday, it can be very common for a game to have a couple of problems on launch.
Currently, the main issues with Outriders are; The game keeps disconnecting, or you cannot sign into the Outriders game. These issues are happening on both PC and consoles.
The developers of Outriders are aware of the current issues and will hopefully release a patch that will fix these problems soon. However, in the meantime, there are a few things you can try which will hopefully stop Outriders from disconnecting so frequently, and also allow you to sign into the game with a lot more ease.
If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, they have already released a game-ready driver for Outriders which will boost the performance of the game. It will also unlock the NVIDIA DLSS if you have a GeForce RTX
You can find out how to download the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers here
Methods To FIX Outriders Disconnection Problems
1. Check Out Here Outriders Twitter to make sure there are currently no issues with the services – This could be the reason your game in disconnecting on PC or console
2. Make sure there are no new updates for Outriders – As it was only released yesterday and the developers are already aware of connection issues with the game there might already be a new update available
3. Make sure your console or PC is fully up to date – You can find out how to check for the latest Windows 10 updates on your PC here
4. Completly close down Outriders then restart your console or PC
5. Only play with players that are using the same device as you do not do crossplay
6. Ensure you are plugged directly into the router and are not using a wireless connection – This can cause your network to drop which will lead to Outriders disconnecting
7. Try running Outriders as an administrator:
- Right-click the Outriders desktop shortcut > Properties > Select the Compatibility tab > Tick the box for “Run this program as an administrator” > Press Apply and Ok
8. If you are using a VPN turn this off – Using a VPN when playing games can cause all sorts of disconnection issues and also might be the reason why you cannot sign into Outriders
9. Try restarting your router – Just remember by restarting your router it will disconnect the internet for anyone else whos currently using it (refer to your providers guide on the best way to restart your router)
10. Ensure there are no current issues with your internet provider:
- Check out your service provider’s website to ensure they are not having problems
- Check out the following link for a speed test or try Googles internet speed test (search speed test in Google search)
11. If you are playing the game on a PC or Laptop make sure your antivirus program or firewall is not blocking Outriders from accessing the internet:
- If you are using Windows Defender you can check this by opening the start menu then searching and opening “windows defender firewall”
- Then on the left-hand menu click “Allow an app or a feature through Windows Defender Firewall” and make sure it is on the list with a tick.
- If Outriders is missing then click “Change Settings” then “Allow another App” then browse for Outriders and add the game.
As I said at the beginning of this post Outriders did only come out yesterday, so a lot of the problems are due to the game only just being released. But the above methods will hopefully help you get into the game sooner to enjoy it until the developers can release a new update.
If you are having issues with Outriders not starting on your Windows 10 PC then check out this post here.