How To Install NVIDIA Drivers For Your NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card
Manually Install NVIDIA Drivers For Better Gaming & Windows Experience!
It is always very important to ensure that you have the latest graphics card drivers installed on your Windows 10 PC.
When it comes to PC gaming, it is crucial to install the latest graphics drivers to give you the best possible gaming experience on your system and to make sure you are getting the best performance within your games.
Having the latest GPU drivers installed can help improve the frame rate (FPS), help reduce stuttering and lagging in-game, making it more smooth, and fix many more problems you may be having. It could also help fix any graphical issues you may be encountering within your games making them more enjoyable to play.
Not only can updating your drivers help with the above, but it can also help improve your Windows experience on your PC.
If you have been encountering graphics issues in Windows 10 such as a blurry screen, or resolution issues then hopefully this will help solve those problems and more.
To find out what graphics card you have open the Windows start menu > search DXDiag > Press enter > Click on the Display tab > You can view your GPU info
To install latest NVIDIA graphics drivers:
1. Click on the following link for NVIDIA Drivers
2. Search for your Graphics Card > Download the drivers
3. Run the setup file
4. Follow the setup instructions
5. You will be given an option if you want to install Drivers only or Drivers + Geforce Experience (if you want Geforce Experience make sure you select it)
6. Continue following steps > You will also be given a choice between custom install or express install
7. Once the drivers have finished installing restart your PC (you will now have the latest NVIDIA Geforce graphics drivers installed)
If you are not using an Nvidia Geforce graphics card you can still download graphics drivers for other product types using this method
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Install NVIDIA Drivers For Your NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- How To Download A File From A Website When The Link Or Button Is Not Working
- FREE Remote Desktop Built Into Windows 10
- Check If You Have The 64-Bit Or 32-Bit Version Of Windows 10 Running On Your PC Or Laptop
- FIX Epic Games Launcher Errors Not Loading & Crashing On PC
- How To Install The Latest Intel Graphics Drivers For Your PC or Laptop