How To Add A Clock To Your Windows 10 Start Menu
Pin World Clock Tile!
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to add a clock to your start menu.
If you want to customise your start menu and add a clock you can do so with the Windows 10 in-built app and pin a clock tile to the start menu. You can also add multiple clocks if you want to.
To add clock to start menu:
1. Open up Start menu > Find and open ‘Alarms & Clock’
2. Click on ‘Clock’ in the top left (You will now see your local time in a box on the map)
3. Right-click on your local time > Click Pin to start > Press Yes > The clock will now be added to your start menu
– If your local time did not appear in the alarms and clock app then simply press the + symbol in the bottom right-hand corner of the app and find your local time.
– To change the size of the clock tile after adding it to your Windows 10 start menu just right click on it to bring up settings
Check out the video tutorial below on How To Add A Clock To Your Windows 10 Start Menu PC Tutorial if you are getting stuck: