How To Enable The Xbox Game Bar In Windows 10
Take Gameplay Screenshots, Socialise & More With Xbox Game Bar
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to enable the Xbox game bar on your PC or laptop.
Enabling the Game Bar in Windows 10 will allow you to bring up a game bar window when in-game by pressing Win+G.
It will allow you to do a few different tasks such as; take a screenshot of your gameplay, record your gameplay, and also broadcast to everyone else around the world, and much more.
To enable Game Bar:
1. Right-click on the Windows 10 start menu icon (bottom left-hand corner of the screen) > Settings > Gaming
2. Under “Record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using Game Bar” click to toggle to ‘On’
Default keyboard shortcuts for Game Bar:
1. Open Game bar: Win + G
2. Take Screenshot: Win+Alt+PrtScr
3. Record that: Win+Alt+G
4. Start/Stop recording: Win+Alt+R
5. Microphone on/off: Win+Alt+M
6. Start/Pause broadcast: Win+Alt+B
7. Show camera in broadcast: Win+Alt+W
You can also open Game Bar using the middle Xbox Button on your controller.