How To Play Android Games On Your PC or Laptop Tutorial
Install BlueStacks 4 | Free Android Emulator
If you want to play Android games on your PC or laptop then you can do this easily using BlueStacks.
BlueStacks 4 is a fantastic free Android emulator that you can download and install on your Windows 10 system.
You can enjoy playing your favourite Android games using a keyboard and mouse on your PC or laptop, and if your system allows it there are even certain Android games such as PUBG and COD Mobile playable in Full HD graphics.
You can view more info about BlueStacks 4 on their website here.
To play Android games on your PC or laptop:
1. Head over to the BlueStacks website here
2. Click on Download BlueStacks > Click on Save file > Once it has downloaded run the setup file
3. Follow the on screen steps to install BlueStacks
4. Once you have finished installing BlueStacks 4 open the program > Sign in to your Google account (if you don’t have one then just create one)
5. Choose a game to install and then you can play it on your Windows 10 PC or laptop (Once a game has installed it will appear under ‘My Games’ on the Home tab)
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Play Android Games On Your PC or Laptop if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- How To Download A File From A Website When The Link Or Button Is Not Working
- FREE Remote Desktop Built Into Windows 10
- Check If You Have The 64-Bit Or 32-Bit Version Of Windows 10 Running On Your PC Or Laptop
- FIX Epic Games Launcher Errors Not Loading & Crashing On PC
- How To Install The Latest Intel Graphics Drivers For Your PC or Laptop