This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to set your desktop background to a slideshow on your PC or laptop.
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.
By changing your desktop wallpaper to a slideshow you will be able to display multiple pictures of your choice on your background, and you can choose how often you want a new image to appear.
To set your desktop background to a slideshow in Windows 10:
1. Open up File Explorer > Open Pictures Folder > Right click > Create a new folder > Name it background
2. Select images for slideshow > Copy & paste into background folder
3. Right click on desktop > Personalise
4. Select Background tab (on the left-hand side menu) > Under ‘Background’ select Slideshow using the drop-down menu > Click Browse > Select your new background folder > Click choose this folder (it should now have your background folder under ‘Choose albums for your slideshow’)
– There are a few options you can play around with for your slideshow such as; how often to change the picture, shuffle the images, and how you want them to fit on the screen
– If you want to skip to the next image on your slideshow sooner, then you can right-click on your desktop and press ‘Next desktop background’
Check out the video tutorial here on How To Set Your Desktop Background To A Slideshow In Windows 10 if you are getting stuck.