How To Turn On Night Light Setting In Windows 10
Reduce Eye Strain & Protect Your Eyes At Night
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to turn on the night light setting in Windows 10.
If you use your computer late at night and find your eyes begin to hurt or strain then you can try turning on Night Light.
This setting will help protect your eyes when it becomes dark as it will adjust your display brightness to a warmer colour to reduce eye strain.
This is a great alternative to flux which allows you to adjust the brightness of your windows 10 and monitor to warmer colours to help protect your eyes without the need to download anything.
Night Light description: Screens emit a blue light which can keep you up at night. Night light displays warmer colours to help you sleep.
To turn on Night Light:
1. Right click on an empty space on your desktop > Display Settings
2. Select the Display tab (menu on the left) > Under ‘Colour’ you will see ‘Night Light’ > Click to toggle it to ON
You can also click on “Night Light Settings” and change the strength of the Night Light and also set up a Schedule for Night Light
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Turn On Night Light in Windows 10 if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War FIX Cannot Connect To Online Services On PC
- How To Pause Windows 10 Updates For Over A Month
- How To Automatically Hide Your Taskbar On Your Windows 10 PC
- How To Change Position Of Your Windows 10 Taskbar PC
- How To Change The Size Of Your Taskbar Icons To Small In Windows 10