How To Uninstall Software & Apps from Windows 10
Create More Disk Space!
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to uninstall software and apps from your PC or laptop.
If you are running low on disk space, then it can be a good idea to start thinking about uninstalling some old Apps or Software that you have not used in a while.
Uninstalling the software from your PC can sometimes help improve the speed of your Windows 10 PC.
To uninstall Software and Apps from Windows 10:
1. Right-click on the Windows 10 start menu icon (Logo in the bottom left-hand corner) > Apps & Features (You will now see a list of all the Software and Apps that are installed on your Windows 10 system)
2. Select what you would like to uninstall from the list > Click uninstall
3. Follow the uninstallation wizard to remove that Software or App
Sometimes you may need to restart Windows after the uninstall
Check out our latest posts:
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War FIX Cannot Connect To Online Services On PC
- How To Pause Windows 10 Updates For Over A Month
- How To Automatically Hide Your Taskbar On Your Windows 10 PC
- How To Change Position Of Your Windows 10 Taskbar PC
- How To Change The Size Of Your Taskbar Icons To Small In Windows 10