How To Add Hidden Ultimate Power Plan To Windows 10
Enable Ultimate Power Plan In Windows 10
Yes, you did read the title correctly and there is a hidden ultimate power plan within Windows 10 that you can add to your PC or laptop and in this post, we will be showing you exactly how you can add it!
The advantage of adding this power plan is that it will allow your system to take advantage of even more power, which can help give your computer a boost in performance allowing everything to run even smoother and faster. Check out the steps below to see how to add the ultimate power plan.
Adding The Ultimate Power Plan In Windows 10:
1. Open the Windows start menu and search “PowerShell” > Open and run this as an admin
2. Now copy and paste the following code into PowerShell and press enter:
powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
3. Now open the start menu and search and open Control Panel
4. Change “View by” to “Small icons”
5. Click on Power Options
6. Select Ultimate Performance
There you have it that is how you add the ultimate power in Windows 10. Your system will now be running at full power.
Just keep in mind that this option will consume more power than the other power plan options within Windows 10.
Check out more of our Windows 10 posts here.
Check out the video tutorial below on Windows 10 BEST Gaming Power Plan if you are getting stuck: