Delete Older Versions Of Windows Updates
In this post, we will be taking a look at how you can remove the old Windows 10 update files that are no longer needed on your computer.
When you download and install updates for Windows 10, these files are then stored within a location on your computer. This folder can get pretty large over time, so by removing these unneeded Windows update files you will free up valuable disk space.
Windows Update Cleanup To Remove Older Versions Of Windows Updates:
1. Open the Windows start menu > Search “Disk Cleanup” and open it
2. If you have more than one disk drive select your “C:” drive > Press OK
3. Now click “Clean up system files” > Select your C: drive again and press OK
4. Deselect everything in the list except for “Windows Update Clean-up” (If you don’t have this option available then that means there are no Windows update files to clean)
5. Now click the “OK” button then click “Delete files” > Once finished go ahead and restart your PC
There you have it you have now successfully removed old Windows update files from your computer. You will now have a lot more disk space as the old Windows update files can sometimes take up a lot of space on your hard drive.
Also, we have more Windows 10 posts here.