How To Change Windows 10 To The Correct Date
In this Windows 10 post, we will be taking a look at how you can manually change the date on your PC or laptop.
If you don’t have an internet connection and your PC or laptop is displaying the incorrect date then this can be easily corrected within the Windows 10 settings. To change the system date we have listed the steps below.
Changing The System Date In Windows 10:
1. Right-click the Start menu icon > Click “Settings“
2. Open “Time & Language” > Select “Date & time” in the left menu
3. Now toggle “Set the time automatically” & “Set the time zone automatically” to Off
4. Click the “Change” button under Set the date and time manually
5. Now choose the correct date then click “Change“
6. Also under “Time zone” ensure yours is correct > If it’s not click the dropdown and select your time zone
There you have it that’s how you can manually change the date in Windows 10 and like we said it’s fairly straightforward to do.
We have even more Windows 10 posts just like this here.