Protect Your Windows 10 Computer For Free With Avast Antivirus
Avast Antivirus is a very good antivirus program and is actually one of our favourites.
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.
It’s easy to use, quite lightweight, offers a Do not disturb mode so when you are gaming it will use fewer resources, and of course offers some great security features.
Avast offers a free version or a paid version of their antivirus program and in this post, we will be showing you how you can download and install the free version.
Installing Avast Antivirus to Protect Your Computer:
1. First, you need to go here to download Avast antivirus > Click on Free Download
2. Click on “Save file” and once downloaded you now need to run the setup file
3. A window will now pop up saying “Avast Free Antivirus Setup” > You can click on Customise if you want to customise the install and change the install location > Click on the Install button once happy
4. Avast will now begin to install on your PC or laptop > Follow the on-screen steps
5. Restart your computer > You will now notice the Avast Antivirus icon is in your system tray and you can use Avast to protect your PC
So that’s how you install and protect your PC and Laptop using Avast Antivirus. If you don’t like Avast antivirus after trying it out, then check out this post to see our favorite Antivirus Programs.
Also, we have written a post here on how you can remove Avast from your computer.
We have even more helpful Windows 10 posts here.