Print A Web Page In Edge Browser
In this post, we will be showing you how to print a website in Microsoft Edge.
As long as you have a printer and it’s set up correctly then you will have no problems printing any websites or web pages of your choice.
Before you print a website you will be displayed with a print preview so it’s worth checking the preview first, as some websites are not always print-friendly and might end up printing wrong. Also, check the display and how many pages it is going to print before pressing the print button.
Steps To Printing In Microsoft Edge:
1. First you need to open Microsoft Edge
2. Now go to the website that you would like to print
3. Once on the website press “Ctrl+P” or click the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner of Edge > Then click “Print“
4. Now check you are happy with what the print will look like > If you are not happy then change the settings until you are
5. Now check your printer is selected then click “Print” > The website will now print
That is how easy it is to print in Microsoft Edge. It’s fairly similar to other web browsers but they all add their own little touch.
If you are unable to print and having problems trying to print then check out this post here.