Unsubscribe From All Workshop Items At Once In Steam
In this post, we will be showing you how you can remove all your Steam workshop items at once, so you do not have to go into each game and remove the workshop items one by one. Let’s face it, if you are like us and like to add lots of workshop items and mods to your games in Steam then this could take forever!
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.
So below we have listed the steps for removing all of your workshop subscribed items in Steam with the click of one button.
Remove All Steam Workshop Items At Once:
1. Open Steam and sign in to your Steam account
2. Now click on the drop-down arrow on your Username in the top right > Click “View my profile“
3. In the right side menu click “Workshop Items“
4. Now click “Subscribed Items” on the right-hand side > Now you will see a button appear so click “Unsubscribe From All“
5. You will now get a message saying “Are you sure you want to remove all your subscriptions? This cannot be undone!” > Click the “OK” button
There you have it that’s how you remove and unsubscribe from all of your Steams workshop items fast and easy. This method will save you a lot of time when it comes to removing all those maps, weapons, game modes, mods, etc that you added to your games in the Steam client!
If you liked this post check out our Windows 10 posts here.