Microsoft Teams Keeps Reinstalling In Windows 10
Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft app that is aimed at businesses and workplaces, which allows friends, workmates, and colleagues to be able to chat, easily share files and arrange and carry out conference calls.
Microsoft Teams is a simple and awesome way to communicate, especially if you are working from home. However, if you have returned to work, have another app or program to use, or simply just want to uninstall Teams, then this can easily be done.
Sometimes, for some unknown reason Teams may not easily uninstall and keep reinstalling itself onto your Windows 10 PC. By following the steps below you should be able to overcome this problem and remove it completely.
To uninstall Microsoft Teams completely in Windows 10:
1. Open up File Explorer and go to the following Microsoft Teams Directory (Make sure you have closed down Microsoft Teams):
- %appdata%\microsoft teams\
2. Delete everything in the Microsoft Teams folder > Close File Explorer
3. Right-click on the Windows 10 start menu logo (bottom left-hand corner) > Click on Apps & Features > In the ‘Search this list box search for Teams (You should have two results – Microsoft Teams & Teams Machine Wide Installer)
4. Click on Teams Machine Wide Installer > Click on Uninstall
5. Click on Microsoft Teams > Click on Uninstall
6. Restart your PC