Microsoft Print To PDF Missing
If you are reading this post then you may have accidentally removed Microsoft Print To PDF from your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
This could have happened either through Devices and Printers, or perhaps it’s just completely missing from your Windows 10 system.
By following the methods below you will hopefully be able to restore the printing option so that you can convert files to .pdf files again.
How To FIX Microsoft Print To PDF Missing:
1. Open the Windows 10 Start Menu and search for “control panel” then open it
2. You now need to click “Programs and Features”
3. Click on”Turn Windows features on or off” > You now need to find “Microsoft Print to PDF” then deselect the option (if it is selected) then click “Ok” > Then close down the Windows Features window once it’s finished.
4. Click onto “Turn Windows features on or off” again
5. Find “Microsoft Print to PDF” and this time tick the box then click “Ok” > Then close down the Windows Features window once it’s finished.
7. Now see if you have the option to print using Microsoft Print PDF
If Microsoft Print To PDF is still missing then you can try the second method below
1. Open the Windows 10 Start Menu and search for “Control Panel” then open it
2. You now need to click “Devices and Printers”
3. Then click “Add a Printer” >Click “The printer that I want isn`t listed”
4. Click “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” then “Next”
5. Change “Use an existing port” to “FILE: (Print to File) > Press Next
6. Under Manufacturer select “Microsoft” and under “Printers” select “Microsoft Print to PDF” then click on Next
7. Give the Printer a name then next
8. Choose if you would like to share the printer then click “Next”
9. Now choose if you would like to set the Microsoft Print to PDF as you default printer then press Finish
Hopefully one of the above methods has fixed Microsoft Print To PDF not showing or missing from your PC or Laptop.