PlayStation 5 Feels Laggy and Delayed On TV
Fix Games Lagging & Delayed On PS5
When your playing a game on your Playstation 5 have you found that no matter which game you are playing it almost feels like it’s delayed? It might be that it’s not too noticeable, but there is definitely a delay or lag there.
Well, don’t panic because this is actually most likely not an issue with your PS5. We have listed below a couple of things you can do which will hopefully help get rid of the delayed response from your PS5 controller.
How To Fix Slow Responsive Controller On PS5:
1. Make sure you have the latest PS5 update installed:
- Settings > System
- System Software > System Software Updates and Settings
- Select Update System Software
2. Make sure your PS5 controller is up to date – You will have the option to update your controller when your turn on your PS5 if one is available
3. Change your TV settings to Game Mode if you have one available – This will resolve most issues when it comes to a controller or game feeling unresponsive
4. Plug your controller in using a cable to see if it still feels delayed
5. Try a different game to ensure it’s not just the game causing you issues
6. Disconnect and Reconnect your controller with your Playstation 5:
- Go to the Settings cog > Accessories
- General > Bluetooth Accessories
- Select your controller > Press Delete
- Plug your controller back in via cable into your PS5 to resync it back up
7. Make sure there is nothing near your PS5 that would cause some sort of interference between your controller and console
If you are still experiencing a delayed response with your PS5 controller to your PlayStation 5 and it feels laggy on your TV, then if you know someone else with a PS5 test their controller on your PS5 to determine if your controller is faulty. Or you could try resetting your Playstation 5 back to its factory defaults.