Sign Out Keyboard Shortcut Button In Windows 10
In this post, we will be taking a look at how you can add a keyboard shortcut that will log you out of Windows 10.
All you need to do is press the key combination that you chose to sign out of your PC.
Just keep in mind that it does sign you out as soon as you press the key combination so you will lose your work if you have not saved it. We have listed the steps below for creating a sign out keyboard shortcut.
How To Create Windows 10 Sign Out Keyboard Shortcut:
1. Choose a location to where you dont mind having a shortcut
2. Right-click > New > Shortcut
3. In the location box type “shutdown /l“
4. You can now give the shortcut a name > Press Finish
5. Right-click the shortcut > Properties
6. Click the “Shortcut” tab then click in the “Shortcut key” box and choose the keys you would like to use to log off windows then click Apply and “Ok“
There you have it you can now press the key combination whenever you want and your Windows 10 PC or Laptop will sign you out of Windows. It’s really that easy and the keyboard shortcut will also work when you have a program open.