Fastest Way To Restart Windows 10 Using Keyboard Shortcut
Restart Keyboard Shortcut Button In Windows 10
In this post, we will be showing you how you can create your own custom keyboard shortcut to restart your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
This is one of the fastest ways of restarting your computer (ignoring the fact that your can press the restart button on your PC case).
Just remember if you do accidentally press the key combination when you even have apps open, your computer will restart.
You could always add a restart shortcut to your Windows 10 Taskbar which is safer and avoids the risk of accidentally pressing the keys. Check out this post to see how.
How To Create Windows 10 Restart Keyboard Shortcut:
1. Choose a location to where you dont mind having a shortcut
2. Right-click > New > Shortcut
3. In the location box type “shutdown /r“
4. You can now give the shortcut a name > Finish
5. Right click the shortcut > Properties
6. Click the “Shortcut” tab then click in the “Shortcut key” box and choose the keys you would like to use to Restart windows then click Apply and “Ok”
There you have it you can now use the key combination that you chose to restart your Windows 10 system. Check out this post to see how can do a shut down shortcut key.