Windows 10 Choosing A Different Icon For Folders
In this post, we will be showing you how you can change the icon of any folder in Windows 10.
You can change it to any icon of your choice providing it’s the correct icon file format.
We have listed the steps below for changing the icon for a folder.
How To Give Your Folder A New Icon In Windows 10:
1. Right-click on the folder you want to change the icon for > Properties
2. Now click the “Customize” tab
3. Now click the “Change Icon…” button
4. You can now either go to the following directory for some cool windows shortcuts: “C:\Windows\system32\imageres.dll“
5. Alternatively click on “Browse” for your own icon (But it will need to be the correct format to work) > Once you have selected an icon click “OK” > Then Press “Apply” and OK again