Disabling Windows 10 Wireless Network Card
In this Windows 10 post, we will be showing you how you can disable your PC or Laptop’s wireless adapter.
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.
But just keep in mind that once you have disabled your WiFi network adapter anything that was connected to your computer through wireless will no longer work until you enable your wireless adapter again. We have listed the steps below.
Windows 10 Disabling Your WiFi Network Adapter To Stop Wireless Connections:
1. Right-click the start menu and click “Settings“
2. Now open “Network & Internet“
3. In the left menu click “Status“
4. Now Click “Change adapter options“
5. Right-click on your wireless adapter and click “Disable“
6. Your adapter will now say Disabled
There you have it that’s how you can disable a wireless adapter in Windows 10. If you have disabled an ethernet adapter before then it’s the same process.
Check out more of our Windows 10 posts here.