Not Able To Sprint In Call Of Duty Warzone
In this post, we will be showing you what you can do to resolve an issue with not being able to run in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone on your PC or laptop.
So there can be a few reasons why you are not able to run in Warzone and can only walk, and we have listed what you can do below to hopefully resolve the issue.
Warzone Can Only Walk And Not Run:
1. Make Sure Windows 10 is up to date – It’s always a good idea to make sure Windows is running the latest update:
- Right-click the start menu > Settings > Now open “Update & Security” > Click the “Check for updates” button
2. When you are in-game press ESC to go to the pause menu then ESC again to return to the game
3. When in the game press the Windows key to open the Windows 10 start menu then alt +tab back to the game – If this does not work then alt + tab to your desktop then click back into the game
4. Close down any background programs that are running
5. Make sure the keybinding for running has not been changed within the game:
- Launch the game > Click on Options > Select Keyboard & Mouse
- Select Movement > Check what key you have set for “Sprint/Tactical Sprint/Steady Aim“
6. Try a different keyboard – If you have a different keyboard give it a try as it could be faulty keys or keyboard causing you the issue
If you are still unable to run in Call Of Duty Warzone then you might need to do a scan and repair, just to make sure none of the game files have become corrupted. And if that does not work then you will probably have to do a reinstall of the game.
So that’s how you can fix not being able to run in Call Of Duty Warzone. We hope it helped you out and you are now able to enjoy Warzone again.
Also, we have more Windows 10 posts here.