View What Disk Space Profiles In Windows 10 Are Taking Up
If you have multiple user profiles on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop and you are beginning to run a bit low on disk space, then you are most likely wondering what is using all that disk space.
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.
If you have already uninstalled any large programs/APPS and PC games then the next step is to see if one of the user profiles on your Windows 10 computer is using a lot of space. So in this guide, I will be showing you how to see how much storage space user profiles are using on your Windows 10 computer, without having to download any additional software.
There are two different ways that we can check a Windows 10 user profile size we can do it using System Settings and File Explorer.
Related: Enable Windows 10 Storage Sense and make your PC run better
User Profiles Using How Much Disk Space?
Below are the different methods for showing how much storage space a user profile account in Windows 10 is using on your computer.
Method 1: System Settings
1. Open the start menu and search “View advanced system settings” and open it
2. Now click the “Advanced” tab > Under “User Profiles” click the “Settings” button
3. You will now see a “Size” column and this is how much disk space that user profile is using
Method 2: File Explorer
1. Open File Explorer
2. Now go to C:\Users
3. Right-click the users folder > Click “Properties“
4. Select “General” tab > You will then see the size of the user profiles folder
There you have it that’s how you can view how much disk space each user is using within their documents, pictures, download folders, etc.
We have more Windows 10 posts here that we think you might like.