How To Delete History and Cache In Microsoft Edge
Delete Unwanted Browser History
If you want to delete your browsing history and cache on your Microsoft Edge browser then this tutorial will show you how.
You can pick and choose what you would like to remove, so you could simply delete your last hours browsing or clear your whole Microsoft Edge history.
You can also decide if you would like to remove download and browsing history, search history, cookies, active logins, cache, and more.
Clearing your internet history can be a good thing as it keeps your privacy safe, but it also helps free valuable storage space on your hard drive. You would be surprised just how much space your browsing data can hog of your hard drive.
To clear your browsing history in Edge:
1. Launch Microsoft Edge > Click onto the 3 dots in the top right corner > History > Clear browsing data (ctrl+shift+delete)
When it comes to clearing your browsing data in Microsoft Edge you have a few different options you can select:
- Time range (you can decide just how much of your browsing data you would like to remove)
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Autofill form data (includes forms and cards)
- Site permissions
- Hosted app data
- All data from the previous version of Microsoft Edge
2. Once you are happy with your selections you can go ahead and click “Clear now” and that’s it your browsing history will now be removed from Edge and your PC
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Delete History and Cache In Microsoft Edge if you are getting stuck: